More United is committed to being open and transparent about where our funds come from and how they are spent.
Although we are not legally required to publish information on donations, we choose to publish the names of everyone who donates over £1,000 in any given year. We do so to make sure everyone know who we are and how we are funded.
The vast majority of our funding comes from crowdfunding, with tens of thousands of people giving small amounts We are incredibly grateful to everyone who donates to our crowdfunds - without their support, none of what we have achieved would have been possible.
Candidates and MPs funded
During the 2017 General Election, we gave the following donations to candidates and MPs. For each candidate or MP to receive funding, they needed to pass a vote of the More United movement:
- £10,000: Rosena Allin-Khan, Amna Ahmad, Kelly-Marie Blundell, Daisy Cooper, Andrew George, Liz Kendall, Gavin Shuker, Gareth Thomas
- £7,000-£7,999: Alison McGovern, Jo Roundell Greene
- £6,000-£6,999: Gloria De Piero, Owen Smith, Anna Soubry, Chuka Umunna
- £5,000-£5,999: Jane Dodds, Jack Dromey, Mark Hunter, Christine Jardine, David Lammy, Clive Lewis, Vix Lowthian, Caroline Lucas, Sue Maguire, Tessa Munt, Elizabeth Riches, Tulip Siddiq, Andy Slaughter, George Turner, Sophie Walker, Jonathan Woodcock
- £3,000: Ruth Cadbury, Peter Kyle, Jo Swinson
- £2,000: Chris Bryant, Stephen Kinnock, Norman Lamb, Ian Lucas, Sarah Olney, Jonathan Reynolds, Jamie Stone, Mark Williams
- Under £2,000: Vince Cable, Alistair Carmichael, Geraint Davies, Stephen Doughty Seema Malhotra, Ian Murray, Rachel Reeves
All donors who have given more than £1,000 to More United in the current financial year are listed below. For previous years, please see our annual accounts.
£1,001 - £7,500:
James Strathallan, Hugh Lumby, Anne Wolff, Peter Knook, Melissa Johnson, Tom Hogg, Hugh Lumby, Maurice Biriotti, Mark Robinson, Rory Carter and Dame Elizabeth Neville, Richard Mott, Steve Sharratt, Matt Clifford, John and Susan Lazar, Carl Michell, Joe White, Trevor Chinn, Andy Payne, Garret Turley, Jas Purewall, Mark Sainsbury
£7,501 - £15,000
Pablo Flack & David Waddington, Betterworld Ltd, Rob Bramwell, Henry Tinsley, Tom Gosling, Sam Berwick
Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust, Garvin Brown